Climate simulators or ESS ovens / chambers
- The minimum to maximum temp varies from -70°C to 100°C.
- The temp gradient range from -40°C to 80°C, measured at the return air inlet, with no load inside chamber.
- The outside of the chamber is 1,6mm mild steel plate, treated with rust protector (e-coating) and powder coat finishing.
- The inside is moisture proof & has a stainless steel finishing.
- The climate chamber is equipped with access holes (100 -300 mm in diameter) on both the left and right hand side.
- All chambers are free standing models and all the chambers are equipped with heavy duty wheels, except the 1500 liter.
- Door hinges are on the left hand side.
- The front door is provided with double silicon seals.
- Inside the door is an observation window of 250mm x 250mm or larger, specially made from multi-layered tempered glass.
- Jumo Imago temperature controller is installed as default.
Three phase power supply is 380Volt 50 Hz and the 100, 180, 360 liter starting current is 30 Amps and running current is 20 Amps. Three phase 880 liter has a starting current of 35 Amps and running current of 30 Amps. Three phase 1500 liter has a starting current of 100 Amps and running current of 80 Amps.
Single phase power supply is 230 Volt 50 Hz and the 100lt (10°C/minute), 180lt (5°C/minute), 360lt (3°C/minute) chambers use a maximum starting current of 72 Amps and a running current of 30 Amps.